Welcome to SPTC LLC, Georgia - Construction Materials Testing and Engineering for the Caucasus!
SPTC - Construction Materials Testing and Engineering LLC is currently working on the following major projects:
- Monitoring the construction works on the Ruisi-Agara section of the new motorway;
- Monitoring the construction works at the hotel Millennium in Tbilisi;
- Monitoring the construction works on the Kars-Akhalkalaki railway;
- Renovation works of the Sioni highway;
- Renovation works at the Armenian church in Tbilisi;
- Construction of bridges for the Namakhvani hydroelectric power plant etc.
The following is a partial list of works completed by SPTC Construction Materials Testing and Engineering LLC, both within Georgia and internationally.
- Testing of the prestressed concrete bridge beams, and other works on the Igoeti-Lekhura section of the new Georgian motorway.
- Testing for the Tbilsresi bridges.
- Monitoring of the construction works at Tbilisi International Airport.
- Monitoring of the construction works at the Radisson Blue Iveria hotel in Tbilisi.
- Monitoring of the construction works for the Presidential Palace/Residence in Tbilisi.
- Quality control responsibilities for the diversion tunnel and surface spillway at the Zhinvali hydropower station.
- Testing of the concrete foundations for the Black Sea electricity pylon grid.
- Testing of various structures (bridges, pipes etc.) for the Tbilisi bypass railway.
- Monitoring of the construction works at the Paravani hydropower station.
- Testing of the prestressed concrete bridge beams for the Kutaisi-Samtredia section of the new Georgian motorway.
- Testing of prestressed concrete bridge beams (16.0m and 34.0m) for an Azerbaijani bridge project.
- Renovation works on the hydraulic structures of the Khadori hydroelectric power station.
- Testing of diversion tunnels and other renovation projects for the Shaori and Dzevrula hydroelectric power stations.
- Monitoring the renovation of the concrete cantilevers for the gates of the Rustavi dam.
- A project involved with sealing the surface spillway plate at the Zhinvali hydroelectric power station, as well as the testing of deep concrete piles.