Welcome to SPTC LLC, Georgia - Construction Materials Testing and Engineering for the Caucasus!
SPTC - Construction Materials Testing and Engineering has a full set of equipment required for testing to the applicable national and international standards (ASTM, EN, ISO, ГОСТ etc.). The key equipment is as follows:
- Hydraulic presses (500kN, 1250kN and 2,500kN).
- Tensile testing machines (100kN, 500kN and 1,500kN).
- Equipment for the testing of aggregates: sieves, determination of strength, weight by volume and bulk density.
- Hydraulic jacks with lifting forces of 50kN, 100kN and 500kN as well as pulling jacks with forces of 100kN, 150kN and 300kN.
- Schmidt Hammer and ultrasound equipment to directly establish the strength of a concrete structure.
- Mechanical and electronic strain gauges & deflectometers for measuring the deformability of concrete, metal (rebar) and other structures.
- A mixer and vibrating table for concrete.
- A machine for testing cement deformity, so as to determine normal consistency and setting time etc.
- An environmental chamber with thermometers and psychrometers etc.